Thursday, 8 June 2017

unit 15 task 3 stage 2

The different sources of work i could consider include working for one of the local filming companies, or as an assistant helping 1st year college students get to grips with the software they would be using for the next two years.
I could use social media such as Facebook, twitter and Instagram in order to reach and communicate with new and old clients/customers because that appears to be what many small businesses do these days I could also puts advertisements in the news papers or in local shops rather old school but still effective. I could also offer discounts around Christmas or valentines day depending on the bulk of photos that need to be created or videos that need to be edited.

My targets and goals include to get on average £50 per week for the first 4 months but as time goes on I would like to be earning more as my client base expands. Another target is to get 100 followers each on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram within the same four month time span.
The initial staffing at would be myself and possibly someone operating the computers and printers while I took the Photographs. eventually though I would like to expand such as having a receptionist taking calls and greeting clients as we are finishing up with the previous client/customer and possibly additional photographers if we get sufficient studio space so we can get more profit and go through clients and get more profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment