The feedback we received for all three films was all positive, Educating Granddad won the College's equality and diversity competition the reason why it won is because we were the only one who used filmmaking to get our point across the rest of the participants just created posters. The Anti smoking film 'Smoking Kills' was nominated in the Cut Films National Anti Smoking Competition, and our Democracy video about voting in the latest general election was approved of by the current Labour MP for Stockton South, Dr Paul Logan. The reason he liked it so much is because it actively told young people not to waste their votes.
I was production manager of a documentary about my life and how I have autism and how it affects my interactions with other people, it was a recut of a documentary I had previously done for an assignment,
The final products were very good as we won an award for 'Educating Granddad' and 'Smoking Kills' was nominated for the Cut Films National Anti Smoking Competition. And the Democracy film 'Vote' was approved of by the Local MP, Dr Paul Williams.
If I were to do this again I would have had more participation in the production of the other three videos as with two of them it was a frankly pathetic level of participation and on the third. There was no participation what so ever in regard to the production but on mine I would have had asked more questions for the interviews and tried to be more in-depth with both questions and answers in order to get a more comprehensive view of how I live my life and how it is different from everyone else's
No comments:
Post a Comment