The projects I managed for Ufilms was burning all the completed films on to disks that were to be sold. To do this I had to liaise with Editing staff of Ufilms to get the completed videos as well as the frame work for the disk menus which took far longer then t should due to problems that arose due to the computers not having enough processing power . In order to make sure that the disks were properly prepared we had to computers set up one that would burn the menu and files to the disks and the other was to make sure that the disks were all in order once that was done I handed them over to the editing staff who would do their own checks and to label the disks.
My final project for Ufilms was to turn my documentary from a previous into a tutorial resource for schools and colleges about autism and Asperger's syndrome and how people suffer from it are different and how they see the world. However I am working with Taylor Henderson in order to re edit the film due to it not having very tight editing and is a bit loose narrative wise and several other flaws in it. Matthew Taylor is also helping with editing the documentary so that he can get a final grade for his documentary assignment
No comments:
Post a Comment