Mr Reed’s Ecards and photos business
plan
This business is a photography and
Ecard Production service. If someone wanted to create E-cards either for
Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas or someone’s birthday I could either film a
personalised message or take photos for someone’s family, work, and class photo.
What make my Business different form
others are that we are a local friendly private business meaning that we won’t
share anything unless the clients/ customers allow us to.
The benefits my business would offer are
that we are willing to come to the customer if he/she allows us to and we do
location photoshoots.
Our customers would buy our product
because of the quality and cheap services offered by my business. If I can
acquire suitable studio space I would need DSLR’s cameras, Lights, printers,
Tripods, and
Background sheets including a green
screen.
My target customer base is families
however I will also provide service for schools, work places, parties and
weddings and cosplayers if they want location shoots to show off their
costumes.
I plan to advertise my business via
social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. My marketing plan is to
also include advertisements in local newspapers and shops.
My sales strategy is that for the first
2 months I intend to get £50 profit on average per week. To do this I would
charge the client/customer £6 per hour in the studio or £7 on location if they
wish for a photoshoot. 50p per copy of each customer approved photo there will
be discounts around Christmas or Valentine’s day, Mother’s day, Father’s day.
The people I would need in my team are
someone who would know how to set up a camera, lights and how to edit in a
backdrop. They would also need to have skills in operating social media such as
Facebook.
Work hours in the studio would be 9 am
until 8 Pm
No comments:
Post a Comment