Stage 1
My media production skills include editing, Camera operating, sound recording, photography, Writing.
My editing skills are average but i can produce a sufficient cut of a film given dedication, patience and and a stress free environment however I may be understating my abilities.
My capabilities of camera operation are likewise average, I can name most types of camera angles and types of shots and what they are used for, for example a birds eye view is used for getting a shot where the camera is facing down pointing at the floor,an establishing shot can either by a panning shot where showcases an environment or a tracking shot where the camera focuses on a specific object usually an actor or a prop to establish the environment.
I can hold the Boom pole up high but not very steady I will admit to that but the sound usually is good so there is that.
I know how to set up the flash on a DSLR camera and how to set the lens focus to the specific settings for which event as well as how to set up the timer setting.
I am able to write good dialogue that doesn't sound like myself if I have assistance but I Need prompting to fully flesh out the character motivations and back story.
I could start an E card business as it does involve the editing filming and photography so I would be using three of my major Media Production skills. i could also start a photography business as well.
My idea for once my time at Ufilms has concluded would be to start a E card/photography business because it makes use of three of my major media production skills. For this business to be successful I would need suitable studio space. I would the appropriate equipment such as lights, cameras, tripods green screen, or various background sheets or whatever the client requested. I would also need the appropriate editing and/or printing facilities and software in order to produce what the theoretical client/customer has ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment