What is Target
Audience?
Target audience means the
intended specific audience for a specific product such as Books, Television and
film productions or PSA’s (Public Service Announcements).
When writing a script for theatre, television show or Film. Or authoring a
book besides the genre the writer/author must be mindful about what audience
he/she is writing for. For example the book series Harry Potter which belongs
to the genre of fantasy and its target audience is mainly directed towards children
but it is written in a way that is entertaining for older readers.
What my intended Target Audience is.
My intended target Audience
for my PMP is the ages 12 to 18. The reason I chose this demographic is because that is the demographic I am most used to creating a production for but I also want to make it so that it can be
suitable and fun for all ages.
No comments:
Post a Comment