Monday 20th February: Day one I was at first finishing the script for the first part then I operated the Boom Microphone during the filming of Chloe Handley's Pre Oscar segment. I couldn't exactly film my segment as was originally planned due to not having enough time.
Tuesday 21st February: Day two. The first thing I did was film my segment for the Pre Oscars Rundown. Then I started editing until I was needed for Camera Operator for a Class mates' segment along with Danniella who was the Primary Camera Operator who helped to make sure that the cameras were still focussed on the Presenter of the video as well as Kane Smith operating the other camera
Wednesday 22nd February: I missed most of the filming day due to myself having to go to a University Interview but when I returned I held up the curtain for the fashion of the Oscars video. The reason I had to do so was that the pole that the curtain was tied to was to weak to hold up the curtain with out falling over. Adam Mclean was Boom Operator, Matty Dickens was Camera Operator
Thursday 23rd February: I spent most of the day finish editing my segment which I had to get the audio properly synchronised. It was supposed to go up the night before but Chloe's segment's was finished so it could go up.
No comments:
Post a Comment