Thursday, 9 March 2017

Unit 4: creative media PMP task 1 B: Range of resources.

The resources I have available to me are.


people:
The people I can work with include the 2nd year Film & TV students
  • Matthew Taylor - Camera Work
  • Chloe Handley - Camera Work
  • Danniella Cooper - Director/ Set Manager
  • Jordan Reed - Producer/ Production manager
  • Adam Mclean - Camera Work
  • Rhys Collins - Sound
  • Kane Smith - Camera/ Editing
  • Matty Dickens - Camera/editing/sound/directing
  • Taylor Henderson - Editing/camera
the first and second year acting students
and the make up students


Equipment:
  • SLR Cameras
  • Digital cameras
  • tripods
  • Steadycam wheel and shoulder Mount
  • Dolly's track and wheel
Locations:
  • Stockton Riverside College (Room 224, Green Room, Make-up room, Theatre.


The skills I have are in moderate at editing. I am skilled with a camera especially with good direction. and I get on quite well with the cast and crew


No comments:

Post a Comment