I started the morning calm and ready but slightly nervous but then I couldn't find where my binoculars were and filming was due to start at 10 and there were a lot things wrong and I was heavily panicking I felt like I was going to throw up. However the other members of the crew stepped in and help me get everything ready such as providing costumes and other solutions to the problems. the first thing I did when the actors arrived was have them read through the lyrics and watch the original music video so they would know what they were singing.
while the actors were doing that I discussed with the crew and make-up on what we would be filming and how we would be doing it. then once the two actors were done in the green room they went to make up.
The first scene we filmed was the café scene where Connor as "Rick" would watch as the girl he likes is handed a phone number by another gent and he looks sad but "Betty tears up the number "Rick" when he sees this in his excitement bangs his nose off a pillar.
The second scene we filmed was in the green room where "Rick" was putting up a "board of love" before "falling" off the chair he was standing on. (he didn't actually fall off of the chair it's what it will look like what happened when it's edited)
The third thing we filmed was the first scene of the music video where "Rick and Betty first bump into each other and "Rick" first develops his obsession with her. Betty then left due to medical appointment but we had 30 minutes left with Connor so what we did was we filmed him singing along to the music video so we could use it in the music video
No comments:
Post a Comment