Thursday, 19 January 2017

Unit 26 - digital video Evaluation

The finished product is a definite achievement of the assignment's original assignment. The video when seen by the clients was approved and the clients say that it was better quality then the videos they already had on YouTube. The video was well edited highlighting the well done Camera Work which the clients compared to industry standards.


In regards to the Production skills used in creating the finished product every member of the production team edited their own version of the promotional video my version had text narration included. during the preproduction of the video we had our own tasks to complete. my contributions were researching legal and ethical considerations in making films featuring wild life and nature. If I can make a small admission I do think I could have been given more to do during the project.


The constraints that the video had during production was finding a non-copyright restricted and free to use soundtrack for the video that would work well with all of the sections so that the finished product wouldn't seem disjointed.


The leader of the group was Daniella Cooper who managed the team extraordinarily, the communication across the team was not the best however as I made several inquiry's to see if there was anything more for me to do, however that may just be me not speaking loud enough. When the clients were presented with the finished product they were extremely impressed so I believe that we exceeded their expectations.


The clients were suitably impressed with the finished product except for that one shot was quite jarring and the logo featured in the video needed changing to the current logo of the client organisation. One of the Client representatives also stated that the video was on par and even better then if the video was produced by professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment