Another way of good preparation is labelling your tapes/ SD which you use for storage or at the very least organise them and make a note of what scenes were shot on them. And being able to have a editing decision list so you know what shot and takes to use.
Bad preparation for editing is not creating Bins to store what shot and takes of a scene you want to use for the completed scene and not setting up an editing decision list so you don't know what sense to edit and when it comes together it will fit together seamlessly.
When making our own version of Itchycoo Park originally made by the band "Small Faces" I labelled the shots that I wanted to use to make the finished product. as seen below I apologise in the difficulty in seeing the labelling but they are at the bottom of the image

No comments:
Post a Comment