Tuesday - Was a mild shoot in comparison. Based in Norton at one of the Production crew's house. Filming went until 4pm.
Wednesday - Filming started at the Billingham Forum theatre in the morning which I could not attend due by the time we started filming I had to be in Maths and then back to Norton in the afternoon. where we would film the werewolf transformation scene as the sun set we may have scared a few people due to how loud the screams got. we were filming under a bridge so the sound echoed slightly.
Thursday - Location, The Rings, Ingleby Barwick, Firstly when we got the first location we got everything we needed done but then the Camera Operator left to go on Holiday leaving us to get filming done on our own. the second location was an abandoned house which was used as a prison cell, I was a dead body lying against the cell wall.







No comments:
Post a Comment